Email List - Subscribe now.
Check the events page for the most up to date listings.
Special Thanks to Tom Thompson for the
NRA Offical Match List.
Our Latest News.
Available Online the North Dakota Shooting Sports Association newsletter, "The Target".
The North Dakota Shooting Sports Association has elected Leadership and program chairpersons that coordinate the activities of their respective shooting disciplines.
The MidwayUSA Foundation is helping us support North Dakota Shooting Sports Association and our Junior Programs.
The North Dakota Shooting Sports Association sanctions shooting matches and State Championships in North Dakota for:
- Small-bore Rifle - Prone and Position shooting, 3p & 4p (indoor and outdoor)
- Light Rifle
- High-power Rifle with Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) - Excellence in Competition (EIC) matches
- Pistol - Conventional (indoor and outdoor) with Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) - Excellence in Competition (EIC) matches
- Pistol - International - Standard and Free
- Air Guns - Rifle and Pistol
- Silhouette - Rifle and Handgun
- Black Powder Cartridge Rifle
We, collectively, need to be ever vigilant in our Second Amendment preservation activities. For current NRA-ILA updates look here. Our North Dakota Congressional Delegation includes Rep. Kelly Armstrong along with our two Senators John Hoeven and Kevin Cramer.
The North Dakota Shooting Sports Association (NDSSA) is proud to present the "Shooting Stars." Their individual contributions vary from stalwart support of junior shooting programs, local clubs, range development, legislative intervention, mentoring of other shooters, and the back bone of the North Dakota Shooting Sports Association (NDSSA). The North Dakota Sports Hall of Fame located at the Jamestown, ND Civic Center has these enshrined as outstanding sportsmen and sportswomen, as North Dakota's finest.
Orion Results pages
- Ayr Rifles Sportsman Club, Ayr, ND
- Buffalo Sharpshooters, Buffalo, ND
- Lake Region Shooting Sports Association, Devils Lake, ND
- Minot Rifle and Pistol Club, Minot, ND
- North Dakota State University 4-h Extension Service, Fargo, ND
- Red River Regional Marksmanship Center, West Fargo, ND - also NDSU Marksmanship Club
- Forks Rifle, Emerado, ND
Due to COVID-19 Please check with the match director prior to the match to confirm the status. If you know of match cancellation or post-phonements please advise us.